Preparing your business for FedRAMP/NIST/other regulated continuous monitoring requirements can be an additional burden for most organizations. We’ll work with your organization to validate what you have in place to optimize your investment, while enabling your teams to bolster your operational and technical security controls.
- Program Discovery (Current state)
- Boundary Validation
- Asset Discovery
- Tool Review
- Continuous Monitoring Plan (customized roadmap)
Optimizing and/or building the right security toolset is key to understanding your risk posture across the organization. It’s one thing to identify risks, but much more complex to understand those risks and set priorities. Work with the security experts on how to analyze findings, evaluate impact, and document operational risks.
- Tool Updates, Optimization, Consolidation
- Vulnerability Tracking
- Plan of Action & Milestones (POA&M)
- Scan Finding Reviews
- False Positives Validations & Operational Requirements
Organizations can struggle with retaining security talent which affects established ConMon programs for respective FedRAMP/NIST requirements. Supplementing in-house capabilities with external ConMon services provides consistent visibility into cloud offerings from a risk perspective and ensure continuity as cyber personnel transition from job to job.
- Vulnerability Scanning (Web/Network/DB/Container)
- Configuration Compliance Validation
- DevOps & Compliance Team Check-ins – validate key milestones
- ConMon workflow optimizations (systemic reviews)
- Independent Validation
A streamlined ConMon report is a hard requirement for FedRAMP and NIST based programs. An established reputation and being consistent & timely with deliverables to the governing bodies will assist your organization in maintaining your authorization.
- ConMon Report (FedRAMP/NIST)
- Enhance trust and confidence with the FedRAMP PMO and other governing bodies
- FedRAMP PMO / Agency Meeting Support